Sunday, May 29, 2016

Significant changed of my past life





Creating differ "Tuha Nurul Amin"
Creating deferent "Tuha Nurul Amin"
These true stories are actual personal experiences of my past life memories and recollection. I'm going to write about my past life and how it had influenced me to reach my goal.









 Four things that have influenced  my past life. When I Was 5 years old  we are changed our lifestyle from rural lives to city lives. This is Comilla. This city is a famous for moinamoti, boddo bihar & Khadhi etc. I am started my school life in “Ibn Taimia School” from 1996. My parents made me dream of a great doctor but I saw something that I'll dream that no one has before. I got some new friends in my school. That’s the 1st change of my life.
Dream car in Tuha Nurul Amin




When I am in class six than I started my cultural life with “fulkori ashor” in in comilla city. It’s very interesting for me because this time I am visited more than 10 district purpose of cultural program with this organization. The world 1st sea beach Cox’s bazar I visited the 1st time with “fulkuri Ashor”. Also visited sylhet, khulna, Rajshahi and chittagong with my cultural circle. Still today remember those days.

cultural tour of Tuha Nurul Amin
Safari park cox's bazar "Tuha NurulAmin"
 
  
  In 2009 a significant change of my life I am entrance a professional life that means stated business in Rich Business System Limited. In this company I am started as a distributor but now I am a senior rich executive also trainer. It’s my interesting profession because I am continue here with my study in B.Sc. Actually in this business I am fully freedom but I am gather huge experience like visited approximately 51 district out of 64 and also visited more than 250 Thana in our domestic tour. I am completed international tour in India, Thailand and Malaysia of this company. So I am very happy for the buildup a relation with Rich Business System Limited.   
Bhola District Tour for Tuha Nurul Amin


I am stated my university career in 2010 of “BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology- BUFT”. When I continued in university it’s my golden period of past history. Because I have new circle approximately more than 100 friend. It’s special for me because my entire friend is helpful, dedicated and honest. When we work in any assignment this time we create a group and enjoy whole time in university. My memorable day of university is the 1st day and also last day of university life. Because 1st day is memorable for introducing new friend and the last day of university is memorable because we facing emotional scene my all friend are crying loudly. Our all teacher of university is really tremendous and they are helpful for all of students. I am really lucky for studying the “BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology- BUFT”.
university of Tuha Nurul Amin

My father, mother, brother and sister are influenced me for today’s situation. My history has influenced me on my future in how to learn from my mistakes and how to live from them. I think my past has helped me become a better person.




No comments:

Post a Comment